anthems.com - the dance music forum
with 58% less fat!

Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Buy the 15-year old, rare domain anthems.com right now on Flippa!
How to make your own iPhone Ringtone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    anthems.com - the dance music forum Forum Index -> New Members Welcome!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kismetclovis
Dance Newbie
Dance Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: How to make your own iPhone Ringtone Reply with quote

Q 1: I want to change my MP3 music to M4R for my iPhone Ringtone. But I can’t make it success. Can you give me a useful advice?

Q 2: I wanna my iPhone Ringtone not the same as others any more! What is more I wanna make some excellent DVD music clips to my iPhone. Who can help me?

A 1: Ok! Let the iPhone Ringtone Maker to help you out. iPhone Ringtone Maker provides all-in-one iPhone ringtone solution. With the iPhone ringtone maker, you can create your own ringtones from all popular videos and audios formats including MP3, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, AAC, and WMA to iPhone M4R Ringtone. Plus, it can put your loved music to iPhone 4, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS.

Q1: Really? That’s amazing!

A 2: This iPhone Ringtone can load DVD and convert DVD music to your iPhone. What is more, it supports trim function that can cut your desire music clips to your iPhone.

Q 2: Yes! I have never heard such personalizing iPhone Ringtone Maker software. Can you tell us how to use this wonderful iPhone Ringtone Maker?

A: Sure:
Step 0: Free download iPhone Ringtone Maker and launch it, you’ll see the interface like this:

Step1: Load DVD
Click "Add File" or "Load DVD" button to load DVD or files you want to set as iPhone Ringtone.

Step2: Get iPhone Ringtone music clips
If you want music clip by dragging the two slider bars or change the number to reset start time and end time.
Note: Click "Pre-listen" button to pre-listen the music clip.

Step3: Destination
Change destination folder by click "Browse" button.

Step4: Convert
Now click “Generate” to start the conversion from MP4 to M4R Ringtone for iPhone. All conversion will be finished in a few minutes.
Tips: If you have connected iPhone with PC, check the "Import to iPhone", WAV to M4R Converter can load converted M4R ringtone to iPhone directly.

Hope this information can help you!
idaaldis
Dance Newbie
Dance Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can try it. i tried, well.
kismetclovis
Dance Newbie
Dance Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPad Converter is the best video and DVD to iPad Converter software which can help you to convert DVD and video to iPad.
kismetclovis
Dance Newbie
Dance Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper for Mac is one of the best Mac DVD Ripping software which can help users to rip their DVD to AVI, MP4, MKV, MPEG, MOD, iPad, iPod, iPhone, etc.
idaaldis
Dance Newbie
Dance Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiseesoft Blu Ray to iPad Ripper can help Blu Ray users to rip their favorite Blu Ray disc to iPad video and audio files, so you can enjoy your Blu Ray movies with iPad with easy.
WillHaus
Dance Newbie
Dance Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPad converter is really good

Last edited by WillHaus on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    anthems.com - the dance music forum Forum Index -> New Members Welcome! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: