anthems.com - the dance music forum
with 58% less fat!

Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Buy the 15-year old, rare domain anthems.com right now on Flippa!
The Dr. makes House...music! ;)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    anthems.com - the dance music forum Forum Index -> New Members Welcome!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr.J
Dance Newbie
Dance Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: The Dr. makes House...music! ;) Reply with quote

Hi All,
I thought I'd introduce myself seeing as some of the posts on here have helped me hugely prior to registration, and I'd like to try to give something back... icon_smile.gif

My names Jay, I used to DJ clubs occasionally here in Perth Australia, and played at a lot of large 'Rave Style' parties and events.

I also did some mobile DJ work, so I'm pretty familiar with most types of music.

I love The Prodigy, Lionrock, Leftfield, Quadrophonia, and lots of other old school artists. I tend to find that most of the tracks that I love most were released in the early to mid 1990's, but there's some recent stuff/artists that I quite like too. The Freestylers, Daft Punk, Royksopp, and Alan Braxe and Fred Falke immediately spring to mind.

Anyway, that's enough about me.
Feel free to agree or disagree with any of my music favourites, and maybe we can get a discussion going..? icon_wink.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    anthems.com - the dance music forum Forum Index -> New Members Welcome! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: